1. Please write below what recruiting and selection means to you.
2. Can be recruiting considered a motivation factor?
3. What are the main tasks involved in the job of a recruiter?
4. What recruiting channels do you know?
5. Please describe in details the recruiting process for the following project:
You need to hire 10 German and English speakers (German fluent, English medium) and 5 English speakers (English fluent) for a new client on the following positions:
1 team leader – English speaker
2 senior agents – 1 German, 1 English
1 administrative support – German
11 agents – 8 German, 3 English
What are the steps you take, the channels you use and the time frames you consider suitable.
6. Please describe in details the recruiting process for the following project:
You have a team leader position that is filled in by somebody in the team - promotion. How do you back fill the open position remaining in the team after the promotion?
7. Please describe in details the recruiting process for the following project:
You need to hire 3 fluent Italian speakers (with medium English) and Linux/UNIX skills.
8. You are interviewing a candidate that says he has team leader potential but no real team leader experience. What questions would you ask that person in order to see their real potential for a TL position?
9. One of your colleagues from sales asks you the following question: we would like to see if Iyour city has potential for hiring 5 fluent Portuguese speakers; if yes, what would be the time frames and the salaries that the candidates might accept. What do you do in order to answer this question?
10. You need to hire 5 great sales agents. What questions would you ask at the interview?
11. You need to assess if a candidate has good attention to details skills. How do you do that?
I will come back with more...